To maintain a competitive advantage, businesses need to continually optimize their processes. In this case, the more flexible the automation tool is, the faster it will allow the company to respond to market changes. Citrix is a perfect tool for such functions. Here is about Citrix Demo Room limitations.
Citrix Data Room – intelligent digital workplace
Due to the Pandemic situation, companies unwilling to suspend operations have switched to remote operations. In this situation, the use of digital workplaces has become especially relevant. In this case, Citrix Data Room is a leader among digital solutions to ensure business continuity.
Citrix manufactures several leading-edge technologies that are used by many of the world’s most renowned companies. They focus mainly on thin clients and virtualization but have also expanded to other areas, including networking. A virtual (remote) desktop is understood as a virtual workplace with the necessary applications, which are available to the user at any time and from anywhere in the world. The remote Citrix workplace is implemented according to the SaaS (Service as a Service) model.
Citrix remote desktop helps to establish effective collaboration from anywhere in the world and from any device. To log into their remote desktop, each user undergoes two-factor authorization to minimize the risks of hacking. Security is also ensured by account settings – employees have access only to the information they need for work, which helps prevent the leakage of important data.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops solution provide secure remote access to Windows applications and desktops of server and client operating systems from any device on any network. It provides an additional layer of corporate protection for sensitive information, applications, and desktops in the data center. Unlike traditional SSO and access control solutions, Citrix Workspace also provides secure Internet access and allows IT to enforce policies that govern the content that users can access on the Internet.
Citrix training: pros and cons
Citrix ranks IT with business objectives and optimizes the application and desktop access infrastructure by providing the following features:
- Eliminating the complexities of providing access to local and remote users, whether at the office, home, customer site, branch location, or on the road.
- Device-independent access, enabling users to connect interchangeably from Windows and Linux desktops and laptops, as well as from thin clients.
- Secure user access to office servers and workstations from remote locations.
- Highly scalable system and application load-balancing that allocates connections and applications to the optimal server, ensuring optimal use of server resources and a smooth, reliable user experience.
- The IT infrastructure management environment increases overall scalability, reliability, and stability, and enhances asset management.
Benefits of Citrix Virtual Data Room include:
- Control over data. With the SaaS service, the maintenance and administration of workplaces are centralized, it becomes possible to control the data flow of all users.
- The resources required for work and the number of licenses can be increased or decreased in short periods. The company’s IT infrastructure is becoming more responsive to business requirements.
- Citrix protects corporate data by providing limited access, watermarking, and other security-related features in the solution. This eliminates various security threats. Besides, regular backups, duplication of all components are provided, as well as the use of strong encryption algorithms when exchanging data between a remote desktop and a virtual environment.