Setting up Netgear Orbi
Netgear is known for providing advanced WiFi services and when we talk about the different models, Netgear Orbi is the first choice of the users. Setting up Netgear Orbi router is not a difficult task, all you need is to follow some simple steps. A notable ability of the Orbi router is that it offers the fastest internet speed covering the wider range. For example; The Netgear Orbi router can cover three times more distance as compared to the normal router. So, if you are looking forward to setting up Netgear Orbi router, read the post. Here, we have shared some simple instructions that can help you to complete the task without any hassle.
How to Setup Netgear Orbi Router?
Below is some simple step by step Netgear Orbi Setup Instructions you can follow to complete the task:
- Unplug the Modem from AC mains.
- Now, wait for a while, and after that plug in the ‘Modem’. After that, connect the router using the Ethernet cable.
- After this, plug in the Ethernet cable to the ‘Ethernet Port’ present on your modem and plug in the other side of the ‘Internet Port that is Yellow.
- Connect Orbi to AC main and wait until the device turns on.
- When you see the ‘LED’ light glowing, this means, your device is turned on. Or, you can press the ‘On/Off’ button.
- You will see the ‘Solid White Color’ on the LED, which will later turn to the pule white and then magenta.
- The LED will start to blink Magenta until Orbi Satellite is synchronized with your router.
- After this, you will see the solid ‘Blue’ color on the LED, after it blinks the Magenta. This shows that the connection between the Orbi router and satellite is good. In case, you see the ‘Solid Magenta’ light, this means the connection has not been made. Thus, you need to check and make sure you have placed both the devices in the proper location. In case, you see ‘Solid Amber, this means your device is connected, but the connection is not strong.
- If the proper connection has been established, you can connect the wireless-enabled device to WiFi. Complete the login process and you are done with the setup.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you to set up Orbi router for your Wifi-enabled devices. Once you are done with the setup, you can enjoy a better internet experience on your network-enabled devices. The mentioned steps are simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt or there is any other technical trouble hampering your experience, contact the experts. The professionals can give you the best advice to fix the issue and make sure that you make the best use of Orbi services.